Task: Describe the setup and composition.
Essay Topic: Flower Arrangement in a Verse
Essay Type: Analysis essay
Length: 2 pages
Requirements: Write a detailed description of the steps you undertook in the composition setup and go over the technical aspects of your process.
- The model release was for the Flower Arrangement in a Verse Video was ☹informational.☹ For this case, there was no need for a ☹release☹ to use floral designer Lynne Metzger’s name and image. Such is the case ☹because☹ the video expresses, informs and educates opinions that the constitution protects under the ☹1st Amendment.☹
- The video used a Canon SD 780 IS Camera. Although the tiny camera only has a 720 pixel capacity, the quality of the shots are superbly better ☹especially☹ when shooting indoors under limited light. Similarly, the camera also commands excellent image stabilization that comes in handy ☹during takes.☹ Moreover, it is not bulky and does not cost a lot of money. However, it does not ☹zoom wide☹ and thus limits the concentration of the shots.
- Tripod. The camera used was a handheld device and thus eliminated the need for a tripod that is usually necessary when using heavy or bulky cameras.
- I used two extension cords for lighting purposes. Since the video was shot indoors, I needed to have enough lighting to illuminate the room and allow the viewer to visualize every aspect of the video.
- External microphones. I managed to borrow an Opteka VM-100 that came with a re-branded rode video ☹mic.☹ The mic was ideal drawing from the fact that it produced excellent sound and similarly muffed outside wind since the store was opened to allow maximum lighting for the ☹video.☹
- Spare batteries: I needed to take several shorts of similar scenes that could allow me merge the best parts to develop an overall well-rounded production. For this case, there was a need to secure three batteries although the video shoot itself was not long. It was a necessary precaution ☹but☹ the shoot ended up using a single battery.
- Tape masking. Primarily, during video production there is a tendency for two different events to cross fade. Such is the case drawing from the fact that the ☹beginning ☹of a given event often overlaps with the end of another. Once a cross-fade and an overlap have been created, it was possible to drag transitions from their window and place them in overlapping areas. Ultimately, this replaced the ☹cross☹
- Notepad. Note taking in video production allows the producer to record down the necessary tools that are required for the production. A notepad as such was an essential part of the entire production.
- Site direction. In relation to site directions, it is important to note that ☹setting☹ provides a video with a sense of place. Ideally it is the home or habitat that houses ☹the video.☹ The floral shop was chosen for the production.
- The video opted to let the central character, Lynne Metzger narrate as she illustrated how to make floral arrangements in a vase. The technique was ideal because it gave the production a sense of increased authenticity by exploiting the narrators command and ☹professionalism.☹
- A Video of Floral Designer Lynne Metzger by Fahdah Aldubahy fades with the transition.
Well, the paper is bad. It seems to have been written by a high school ESL student with a mediocre knowledge of English. Besides, it was hard to understand what the author was talking about, because he or she did not provide any introduction. This paper is a big nope.”